The European Festivals Association is proud and honoured to announce the President of the EFFE International Jury 2017-2018: Sir Jonathan Mills. He will chair the second edition of EFFE - Europe for Festivals, Festivals for Europe, implementing the EU’s ambition to establish a new European Label for Festivals.
Here are the January news from the choir world.
Please forward this newsletter to your singing friends, members of your association, or translate the news which you find essential into your own language.
Sonja Greiner, Secretary General
on behalf of the European Choral Association - Europa Cantat
We wish you a very happy new year!
With this newsletter, we are delighted to send you information about upcoming REMA activities, especially the REMA Awards, the next European Day of Early Music as well as news from the member organisations of REMA.
SOUNZ Executive Director Diana Marsh looks back at the year...
With our second year in Creative New Zealand’s Toi Tōtara Haemata arts leadership programme coming to an end, I am again excited and impressed by the contribution our funders, partners, staff and supporters have made to New Zealand music being heard wide and loud.
- ECSA position paper on draft copyright directive
- PFI: Pour le soutien aux politiques culturelles en Ile-de-France
- Being a Musician is a Human Right
- Cotonou : Festival des Meilleurs Instrumentistes d'Afrique 2016
- The REMA Awards
- Zebrock Newsletter 12/2016
- Celebrate Early Music across Europe!
- ECA-Europa Cantat Newsflash November 2016